This Tow Bar Mounting Bracket Fits These Vehicles
- 2004 Suzuki Forenza 4-door sedan
- 2005 Suzuki Forenza 4-door sedan
- 2006 Suzuki Forenza 4-door sedan
- 2007 Suzuki Forenza 4-door sedan
- 2008 Suzuki Forenza 4-door sedan
This Mounting Bracket is Vehicle Specific.
Your towed vehicle not listed above? Use the lookup below to find your custom fit mounting bracket.
Roadmaster MX Series 'Hidden' mounting brackets. The visible portion of the brackets (the "front arms") can be easily removed when not towing. Simply remove two hitch pins to convert from towed car to road car in seconds!
- They're virtually invisible - improved aesthetics.
- For use with motorhome-mounted tow bars.
- Computer-cut, all-steel components for exceptional strength.
- Easy to install - ROADMASTER brackets use existing attachment points on the vehicle's undercarriage - no welding!
- Most install through the grille - no scraping brackets in dips or against curbs.
NOTE: the MX bracket does not accommodate the Guardian rock shield, Stowaway or the StowMaster and StowMaster All Terrain tow bars.
|Installation Instructions||View or download installation instructions for #1017-3 (pdf)|
|Bracket Type||MX Series Hidden Bracket|
|Install Time||2 Hours|
|Suggested Retail Price||$468.00|