BrakeMaster is Roadmaster's direct proportional braking system. It connects directly to the motorhome's air or air over hydraulic brake system for rock-solid, reliable braking - brake line pressure in the motorhome controls the brakes in the towed vehicle.
Because it connects directly to what powers your motorhome's brakes, BrakeMaster is a truly proportional, truly synchronized braking system - however you brake the motorhome, BrakeMaster automatically applies the same pressure. Every time.
Connects and disconnects from the towed vehicle in under a minute, without any tools, adjustments or settings - attach the brake pedal clamp, secure to the floor or the seat adaptor, quick-connect the air hose, and you're ready to tow.
Weighs just 3.75 pounds and measures 17 inches in length - stores almost anywhere.
- Works in virtually any motorhome.
- Works in virtually any towed vehicle with power brakes.
- Easily disconnects from the brake pedal - from towed car to road car in seconds!
- Meets U.S. and Canadian braking requirements.
- Will work in vehicles with 'active' (or 'continuous power assist') braking systems when used in conjunction with a Brake Pressure Reducer.
|Installation Instructions||View or download installation instructions for #9100 (pdf)|
|Suggested Retail Price||$620.00|