The All Terrain™ series is Roadmaster's premium line of tow bars with exclusive features that make them the best tow bars on the market.
Motorhome-mounted tow bars are attached to the motorhome, and can be stored on the back of the motorhome or removed when not in use. All Roadmaster motorhome-mounted tow bars are collapsible.
This Black Hawk 2 All-Terrain Tow Bar is made specifically to connect to Blue Ox® brand base plates.
- Tow bar allows you to safely and effectively tow your vehicle behind your RV.
- All-terrain model features Freedom Latch for quick and easy disconnect in any environment.
- Telescoping arms hook up with ease and automatically center and lock as you drive ahead, preventing sway and making hookup quick and easy.
- Built-in cable guide protects wires and safety cables from getting damaged or tangled and enhances the look of your tow bar.
- Storage Latch automatically locks the tow bar in place when it is folded toward your motor home, providing effortless and secure storage.
- Quick-disconnect system lets you quickly and easily mount and remove tow bar on your own.
- Drop-forged steel yoke and SupraWeld steel alloy arms provide superior strength.
- Solid stainless steel inner arms for smooth, trouble-free operation and easy maintenance.
- Extremely durable finish! Charged particles of pigment are sprayed onto the surface of the tow bar, then baked at more than 400°. The paint fuses to the metal. The result is a uniform, thick and extremely durable powder-coated finish - three times stronger than solvent-based paint.
- Computer-tested. Roadmaster uses computerized testing on every new tow bar design. Roadmaster is the only towing products manufacturer to use computerized testing - as well as "real world" physical testing - to ensure structural integrity, longevity, and the safety of your family.
- Can tow Suburbans, Hummers, Excursions and full-size pickups.
The Roadmaster BlackHawk 2 All-Terrain tow bar comes in two varieties:
- BlackHawk 2 All-Terrain (part # 422) is made to attach to Roadmaster brand mounting brackets (baseplates).
- BlackHawk 2 All-Terrain (part # 427) is made to attach to Blue Ox baseplates (brackets).
|Installation Instructions||View or download installation instructions for #427 (pdf)|
|Mount Type||Motorhome Mounted|
|Suggested Retail Price||$1071.00|