The Falcon 2 tow bar by Roadmaster is time-tested, proven and reliable! It has a 6,000 pound weight capacity and is motorhome-mounted. Motorhome-mounted tow bars are attached to the motorhome, and can be stored on the back of the motorhome or removed when not in use. All Roadmaster motorhome-mounted tow bars are collapsible.
This Falcon 2 Tow Bar is made specifically to connect to Blue Ox® brand base plates.
- Tow bar allows you to safely and effectively tow your vehicle behind your RV.
- The use of stainless steel in virtually every moving component allows for smooth, trouble-free operation, and prevents corrosion that binds.
- Autowlok locking mechanism allows both tow bar arms to extend or retract for a quick connection. Then, as you drive away, the arms self-center and automatically lock.
- Storage Latch automatically locks the tow bar in place when it is folded toward your motor home, providing effortless and secure storage.
- Quick-disconnect system lets you quickly and easily mount and remove tow bar on your own.
- Full-length steel crossbar, reinforced for maximum support and safety
- A lustrous, high-tech powder coat finish for maximum durability
- Computer-tested. Roadmaster uses computerized testing on every new tow bar design. Roadmaster is the only towing products manufacturer to use computerized testing - as well as "real world" physical testing - to ensure structural integrity, longevity, and the safety of your family.
The Falcon 2 tow bar comes in two varieties:
- Falcon 2 (part # 520) is made to attach to Roadmaster brand mounting brackets (baseplates).
- Falcon 2 (part # 525) is made to attach to Blue Ox baseplates (brackets).
|Installation Instructions||View or download installation instructions for #525 (pdf)|
|Mount Type||Motorhome Mounted|
|Suggested Retail Price||$732.00|