The All Terrain™ series is Roadmaster's premium line of tow bars with exclusive features that make them the best tow bars on the market.
Vehicle-mounted tow bars are mounted on the towed vehicle, and can be easily removed in seconds.
NOTE: Roadmaster's MX Series mounting brackets will not accommodate the StowMaster All-Terrain tow bar.
- 6,000-lb. capacity
- Tow bar allows you to safely and effectively tow your vehicle behind your RV.
- All-terrain model features Freedom Latch for quick and easy disconnect in any environment.
- Telescoping arms hook up with ease and automatically center and lock as you drive ahead, preventing sway and making hookup quick and easy.
- Built-in cable guide protects wires and safety cables from getting damaged or tangled and enhances the look of your tow bar.
- Quick-disconnect system lets you quickly and easily mount and remove tow bar on your own.
- Drop-forged steel yoke and SupraWeld steel alloy arms provide superior strength.
- Stainless steel in virtually every moving component allows for smooth, trouble-free operation, and prevents corrosion that binds.
- Autowlok™ towing mechanism - allows both tow bar arms to extend or retract for a quick connection. Then, as you drive away, the arms self-center and automatically lock.
- Self-lubricating nylon bushings eliminate friction between the inner and outer arms. Other tow bars use steel on steel.
- Plug-welded arms - steel plugs seal both ends of the tow bar, preventing corrosion from moisture and debris.
- Full-length safety crossbar - reinforced for maximum support and safety.
- Extremely durable finish! Charged particles of pigment are sprayed onto the surface of the tow bar, then baked at more than 400°. The paint fuses to the metal. The result is a uniform, thick and extremely durable powder-coated finish - three times stronger than solvent-based paint.
- Computer-tested. Roadmaster uses computerized testing on every new tow bar design. Roadmaster is the only towing products manufacturer to use computerized testing - as well as "real world" physical testing - to ensure structural integrity, longevity, and the safety of your family.
|Installation Instructions||View or download installation instructions for #502 (pdf)|
|Mount Type||Car Mounted|
|Suggested Retail Price||$817.00|