Roadmaster's StowMaster tow bar is America's best-selling car-mounted tow bar. Economically priced compared to motorhome-mounted tow bars yet still full of features that make it the top choice vehicle-mounted tow bar.
The StowMaster mounts on the towed vehicle and can be easily removed in seconds. NOTE: Roadmasters MX Series mounting brackets will not accomodate the StowMaster to bar.
- Attaches to pintle hook / lunette ring hitches
- StowMaster pintle ring is 2-1/2-inches
- 6,000-pound weight capacity car-mounted tow bar
- Stainless steel in virtually every moving component for smooth, trouble-free operation.
- Autowlok locking mechanism - allows both tow bar arms to extend or retract for a quick connection. Then, as you drive away, the arms self-center and automatically lock.
- Full-length safety crossbar - a full-length angle iron brace is integrated into the rear of the bar for maximum support.
- Self-lubricating nylon bushings eliminate friction between the inner and outer arms. Other tow bars use steel on steel.
- Plug-welded arms - steel plugs seal both ends of the tow bar, preventing corrosion from moisture and debris.
- A lustrous, high-tech powder coat finish for maximum durability.
|Installation Instructions||View or download installation instructions for #581 (pdf)|
|Mount Type||Car Mounted|
|Suggested Retail Price||$592.00|